Needed update...

So. Lemme see. it is now Day 6 of NaNoWriMo and I hit 10k at Cafe Valentino. A creepy little cafe that I had heard was sooo nice. However even though mom and I went in, were very quiet, bought an expensive (but realllllyyyy good) sandwich, an ice coffee and such, I still felt like the owner didn't want us there. I looked over once and he was staring at me. O_O Or I just have bad timing and he was merely looking out the door. :oops: Oh well. Still really creepy...not going back there.

PLUS SIDE!! There is a Panera's about five or so minutes from where I go to school! Woohoo! School is a half hour away, but oh well. So mom and I are planning to go over there for an hour or so after school to work. :) Which makes me very happy. in fact, we were going to go there today, but here was the conversation from last night:

Me: Mom, can we go to Panera's tomorrow?
Mom: Um...I'm not sure. Because we'll have to come all the home from school, pick up Christine, and it will take a while, but we don't need to pick up Andrew anymore. Though then your other class is 45 minutes away. But we might be able to make it. Um. I don't think so...too far, and going back and forth...

*next day*

*a quarter of the way to school*
Mom: Did you bring your laptop?

*headdesk* Oh well. It was amusing. :P

NaNo Update now!

Yesterday I had to cram for Algebra, worked on it for 6 hours *cringe* ugh...and it was 12:30am by the time I finished. But I wrote for another hour and managed to write about 2k!! *pom poms* Which was exciting.

So...I think I'm finally back up where I want to be. :) And it is for some reason, a lot easier thus far this year. Hm...

Anywho, off to call Lissi now! hopefully...and then work on my neglected homework due tomorrow.

2 comments:

    LOL You went to the creepy cafe? Isn't that the one where you were afraid you'd break someone's romantic mood?

    Rock on, sister, rock on. B)

    Yes! It was supposed to be the "romantic coffee bar" But noooope! It's just a creepy little cafe. :oops: Apparently all the free wifi places in town are creepy. O_O -_-

    Thanks Eowyn! :D

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum